Hello my dear learners! As per the reports, only 6% people around the world do not wish to hear and enjoy music. And your presence in this music blog marks that you are definitely one among the rest 94% music lovers people.
Did you know that music is scientifically proven to bring out some of the best things out of the brain. When music goes around your brain, it affects and opens up different aspects of your brain which eventually makes you more creative and relieves your stress. There are several musical therapy institutes that provide great deal of therapies for a number of illnesses.
At this newest musical blog ‘The Tune Catcher’, you will be able to learn a number of things like musical instruments, chords, which one you can choose and many other aspects. You can also email me if you would want to have a type of article on the blog. I will give you a detailed analysis on the same.
For most of the instruments played by people, they learn with all the passion and dedication and wish to make out of it someday. But eventually lend up being busy in some other things and do not find enough time to relive their passion for the music. Some of these people try coming back but must have forgotten the chords, strings and other basic music practices and leave again.
I am Prachi – A Music Professor and a Learner. I believe we should always be a learner, especially when it comes to music. I have been in the industry since 2009 and have seen a lot has changed since then.
My Musical Journey
I started my 1st music lessons when I was 10 (Mom!). I started by playing a piano. The soft music of the basic piano chords touched me since then there was no looking back. I went for an advance course, then learnt more advanced versions. Later, I started developing liking for the other instruments and the musical journey started moving ahead. In 2009, I gave my first performance at a college concert, then some more small eventful and meaningful performances lead to my growth.
In this journey, I have learnt that you can definitely manifest your dreams into reality – you just need the passion and dedication, you will definitely find paths to walk on. I would love to know your journey’s too! You can mail me or fill up that contact form.