Michele Morrone is most known for his role as Massimo in Netflix’s 365 Days trilogy, although he has also appeared in the TV shows Medici and The Trial. According to his Instagram, he is also a vocalist who released his debut studio album, Dark Room, in 2020. Michele has a career in modelling in addition to singing and acting, which includes posing for Dolce and Gabbana. The date his loving father passed away, 2003, is inked on his right wrist.
Insights About Michele Morrone
Italian actor, model, singer, and fashion designer Michele can be seen in films shot in Italy and Poland. After starring as Massimo Torricelli, an erotic love story 365 Days, he gained worldwide recognition in 2020.
On October 3, 1990, Morrone was born in Reggio Calabria, Italy. He is the youngest of four children and has three elder sisters. In 2003, Morrone’s father, a builder, went away when he was 12 years old. His mother, a seamstress named Angela, and his father, Natale, emigrated to Melegnano when their children were young in search of better employment opportunities.
Also Read: About Finneas O’Connell
During middle school, Morrone engaged in an after-school acting class. He later pursued professional acting training at the Pavia theatre, Teatro Fraschini. Morrone made his acting debut in 2011 as Riccardo in the three-episode web series “Second Chance.”
In 2011, Michele Morrone movies and tv shows acting debut as Riccardo in the Piergiorgio Seidita-created, three-episode web series Second Chance. The show was cancelled after one season. He also appeared in a music video for the Italian girl group Makay in 2012. After gaining more expertise in the business, he started playing the lead parts in short films. He appeared in the movies Il Tempo di Una Sigaretta and E la Vita Continua.
- He is not only a fantastic actor but also a phenomenal vocalist. You did read that correctly. He treats acting and music equally seriously.
- 29-year-old divorcee Michele has two children. He was wed to well-known fashion designer Rouba Saadeh, and the couple has two children.
- Following the divorce from marriage, Michele experienced melancholy in 2018 and nearly gave up performing. He once wanted to leave acting years ago because he did not want to act anymore after his divorce.
- Like most Italians, Michele enjoys traveling. It runs in the family. Have you ever encountered an Italian without a passport with a stamp?
- His social media following is enormous, especially in light of the success of 365 Days. He quickly reached 4 million Instagram followers after only having 2 million (two days). Can you blame someone with those fantastic looks? Nope!
Also Read: About Camilo Madrigal
Morrone debuted the Aurum Roma clothing collection for women on August 2, 2020. On August 8, 2020, he announced the establishment of the business through an Instagram live story. The clothing company’s website failed due to high traffic shortly after the announcement. Morrone collaborates with Chiara Pollano, a fashion designer, to create his unique creations. Morrone is the business owner that Spazio Arcó manages.
How Old is Michele Morrone?
Michele Morrone age is 32 years as 2022, since he was born in the year 1990
How Tall is Michele Morrone?
Michele Morrone height is 6’3” in feet
Who is Michele Morrone’s Wife?
Michele Morrone wife is Rouba Saadeh with whom he got divorced in 2018
Where is Michele Morrone from?
Michele Morrone is from Bitonto, Italy